quarta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2012

THE INCONTESTABLE PROOF - DRIVER WHO DIED

(Severino dos Reis)
Regarding the human cultural records it is a bit difficult for man to understand that it is fundamental that they develop their Reasoning.
Since the very start, we have been taught that we produce reasoning.
We mix up imagination and thought with the Reasoning.
Actually we never knew for that it was the magnetic energy, activated in its gland, which corresponded to the solid part of the body on the left hemisphere of the body that produced the imagination.
When we thought, it was the electric energy that was activated on its gland on the right hemisphere, which corresponded to the liquid part of the body on the right hemisphere of the body.
However, in order to produce reasoning we had to activate the Rational Energy in its gland, located on the central part of the brain, which was the pineal gland.
Indeed these were specific functions performed by their specific energies and they never got mixed up with one another.
And thus lies the importance of all human being to study Rational Culture, which is the sole source of Rational Energy.
It is a fact that the Earth's movements produce great quantity of magnetic energy.
The movements of the tides and rivers are unsurmountable sources of electric energy.
Nonetheless there is no source in our planet to produce Rational Energy.
Nature is, in spite of that, so wise that she taught us how to materialize the Electric and Magnetic energies on letters when we are writing; thus dematerializing these two energies when we are reading.
Everyone knows it!
whenever we read good words from someone we care about; words of love and happines, we can feel exactly what has been written and, likewise, when these words are offensive and rough, we can feel the same.
Is it true?
Of course it is so, for the words transmit the energy of the thoughts from the person who wrote it. In this fashion, Nature provided us with the capacity of synthesizing in our minds the energies that would come from the RATIONAL CULTURE BOOKS, so that we could develop the reasoning. Nature knew all along that we would need to withdraw the Rational Energy from the reading of the books Universe in Disenchantment to develop the Reasoning.
Therefore the first lessons we receive from our parents are about the Salvation; then, everyone wants to be saved.
For lack of knowledge, we have been seeking Salvation in religions, sects, doctrines and even in sciences!
They are the only known sources of salvations we know of.
Very soon we will find out that the real salvation is our return to the Origin, the RATIONAL WORLD, because this is the moment to know it.
There, it is the sole eternity that exists; it is the heaven we long for. Going back to that very world is only possible through the development of the Reasoning. There, it is the sole place where eternity exists; it is the heaven we long for.
Developing the Reasoning is prerequisite to get there. We have been for a long time now, tirelessly, spreading the knowledge of the Rational Energy, being reproached and repudiated by some, but we do it for having attained the consciousness of this reality.
When the bulk of truth comes up, it is undebatable and incontestable.
We are going now to report that. Although it might be bizarre in the beginning, it will soon be construed as the sheer proof of Rational Culture authenticity .
On May 11th 1999, in an excursion to the Retiro Racional, while we were travelling on many buses, I was informing the driver, despite the fact that he was an evangelic, about the Rational Culture, to which he was showing great interest.
We spent the weekend in the Retiro, and right at the beginning of the trip he asked me not let anybody into the driver’s compartment so that he wouldn’t be disturbed.
I did exactly what I was told, I sat in my place and we proceeded with the trip. At 9 o’clock pm, we stopped over a restaurant by the road to have lunch. When we retrieved the trip, it was raining a lot. After getting on the road, he pulled over the bus.
So then, I rose from my seat and went to see what was going on. As nobody was in the driver’s compartment, I turned on the blinking light. The other bus had also stopped and, likewise, without driver.
I, then, proceeded to put one person at each bus’s door, so that nobody would go off. I did that as a precaution to avoid any danger.
I looked to the façade of a warehouse that was by the road; the driver was there talking to a Rational Culture student. Both were standing at the warehouse’s door.
When I got there to talk to them too, the driver looked at me and said, “I cannot drive this bus any longer. I have died and I’m waiting for the other driver to hand the bus to him.”
And he added, “My colleague is right now contacting the company, so that they can send for another driver to replace me.
I looked at him and realized he was as white as ashes. He really looked like a living dead.
“Go to the bus and bring the two 1st volumes of the Works." As he arrived with the books, I took one of them and told him to open it on page 51, which contains the lesson about the fluids; and said: “I will read it out loud and you in low voice; when I stop, you continue reading out loud and I in low voice. We are going to read this way until the end without ever interrupting the reading.
Nevertheless, after the 3rd page, the “dead” said: “Severino, you can stop reading it. I feel a lot better now. I am in perfect conditions to drive the bus.”
I asked him if he was really apt to continue? And I told him: “So now pay attention, ‘cause we are going through the end of this reading!”
Half an hour later, after we were done with the Reading, the other driver returned, saying, “What are we gonna do now? I couldn't manage to speak to the company!”
So he told me he was all right and that he could drive the bus to its destination without any problem. The vigilant who had been accompanying the other student all along, during the attempts to contact the bus company, started complaining that they couldn’t find the telephone receiver and, because of that, he would have to pay it off to the company. Therefore I decided to go in the reception area and, as we got there, the telephone was right there on the table to the astonishment of the student and the vigilant who swore that they couldn’t find it nowhere minutes before. So, after everything was resolved, we got on the bus and went on with the trip.
After a while the driver spoke to me: “You know what I will tell you all that happened back there in the Retiro. We joined the other drivers and went down to the Three Powers House to visit the tomb of Mr Manoel Jacintho Coelho. As we were coming back – I was the last one in the group – near the entrance, a man dressed in a brown cloak outfit like that of Franciscan Monk appeared, and he had a book in his hand which he started to read. My colleagues were calling me and saying that I had to catch up with the group, so that we could have lunch together before we set off on that trip. They kept calling me and I shouted to them, “ I can’t go! This man won’t let me pass!” To which they replied, “Are you crazy or what?” There is nobody there!” I was trying to leave but he hampered my way at every attempt. Nevertheless, after a while I started to appreciate the reading! He read it for about 25 minutes, and when he was done with it, he simply disappeared from my sight. I went then to have lunch at the hotel.
After I finished with my lunch, I entered a little store near the hotel and saw the picture of the man, I had spoke minutes earlier, hanging in the shopwindow; I asked the counter attendant who that man was, and he answered me that it was the picture of Manoel Jacintho Coelho, the author of RATIONAL CULTURE. I left there and something really weird started to happen; every person that I saw entering the bus had the image of that picture in their heads. It is as if their heads were transparent and displayed the face of Mr. Manoel J. Coelho . I tried to tell it to my colleagues, but they said I was getting crazy because I was seeing the soul of Mr. Manoel J. Coelho. I felt really disturbed at all that. It was, then, when I remember our talk; at that point you said that the students would reach the equality of the Reasoning through the reading of the Rational Culture Books. That’s the reason why I asked you not to let anybody in the driver’s compartment. However, as we entered the restaurant I realized everybody there, including the attending staff, had the face of the man stamped on their heads. I was appalled! As I returned, I decided I would stay on the bus waiting for you. Once I started with the trip a strange thought came to mind, “I died, I’m in another world and for this reason I see everybody with the same face on their heads. However, as you started reading the book I felt good again. I realized you were reading the same text the man had read for me back in the Retiro, so I came back to life. I was fit to drive the bus again, and I’m still feeling fine. Now what can you tell me about all that?”
Therefore I told the driver the following: “Not only the Rational Culture Students, but also, every human being on Earth has the Reasoning. This Reasoning had been inactivated in their brain for a long time, but now it is time it was put in motion through its own natural energy, which was attained by the Superior Reasoning of the Earth. Through this energy, the Rational Culture was written to help the human being connect to their true world of origin –THE RATIONAL WORLD.
After a while the man looked at me and said, “you had spoke to me about all that but I was still in doubt. However I want to read this book and never leave it for anything.”
At that moment, I got the 1st volume of the Works and give it to him. I want to pay for this one, and I will buy all the other book volumes too.
At 10 pm, we got at Belo Horizonte, he left the students in town at the arranged place for stopping. He then said to me, “I will give you ride home. You saved my life. The following day, his colleagues mentioned at the company what happened and, because of that, he was fired.”
He moved to his hometown in the countryside of Minas, set up a company and started working for himself.
He started promoting the book not only among the public in general, but also among his family members, who were all evangelic, and they decided they would read the book.
To my surprise he called me one day, saying he had started a Caravan there, and he had started to promote the spread of Rational Culture there with the help of 15 people.
He let me talk on the phone with his wife, who was really happy with all the good things that were happening in their lives because of the reading of the RATIONAL CULTURE BOOKS.
This event was witnessed by hundreds of people that took part in that trip. It is a good sign for anyone who dedicates to the evolution of man today; they thought there was no hope for the human kind.
What a bless for the seekers of Salvation, who were almost disillusioned, because they saw only the exploitation of pre-ancients concepts, used in Sects and Religions, fruits of the unconscious romanticism, to render man as monetary resource of their insidious interests.
What a relief to have the RATIONAL CULTURE, which is dictated by God, and it completes the human knowledge, lifting the veil of the enchantment.
The only way before the advent of Rational Culture was the Astrologic Culture, but that one was lost in the past, precluding us from having the only way to get back to our Origin. For this reason, artificial forms such as sects and religions were created with this intention.
They created the Heaven and Earth, the Hell and the Purgatory; the time was in charge of imparting it all to our knowledge, so that the human mind could ripen to the point of understanding the phase they are in today.
The new phase is the Rational Phase. In this phase all the mysteries will be disclosed through the reading of the Rational Culture Books.
Therefore my dear readers: be curious, be persistent, examine it before uttering any opinion, and check all this information by yourself.

Nenhum comentário: