quarta-feira, 14 de março de 2012

BEYOND AND OVER ALL TEACHINGS – PART II



(Waldir J. Souza)


I start this article with a commentary over a group of people who, not long ago, came to my door to announce the Evangelium; after having informed me about the current events, they offered me a book, saying that, through it, I would be able to understand why and the way to solve our my problems.
So, I congratulated them for accomplishing their task and added that no book made by the thinkers would present real solutions to help us come around the moment we have been living, since it was something that even the Bible failed to achieve. As a matter of fact, the Bible was not made for such, but to guide people, provided it was not so altered as it was.
I said also that the biblical phase had finished in 1935 with the change of phases in Nature; up to that point the biblical phase had only smoothed the interposed hardships, for it belonged essentially to the phase of Thought. I myself had started with the studies of the Rational Culture which was something way above the biblical knowledge – as though I were doing a course like Post-Graduation or the like. It was when those people answered back, saying there was no book that could upstage the Bible.
My answer to that was the following: they were mistaken; firstly, the Bible had been altered, and in the process it lost its essence.
Secondly, even if it had not been altered it was made to describe the only effects, and that was exactly what was happening in the world. I asserted that through the new phase we would be able to access the information about the cause to everything, and once knowing this cause we could solve all our problems.
Of course that, despite the fact that it had been altered the bible was still accomplishing its mission to offer some guidance to the people. In this case, its collaborators were the ones going out there in the streets and knocking on doors to announce the Evagelium of the third Millennium and the coming of the Savior.
However, part of the tasks were left out, and they never fulfilled the ultimate command which was the following: “Go out there and tell the World that the Savior will come under a different Name, and that he will transmit the real name of God; that this God will be for everyone, the rich and the poor, the white, the yellow and the black, whose image and resemblance has the name of my God and it is written forever in the Temple of God.
Even to these days the Truth that is found in the Bible has been hidden, and for this reason we see the mistakes accumulating, causing a tremendous complication in the World for the unattendance to this Command.
They go outside and approach the real teachings of Christ imposing the Bible within a phase to which it no longer belongs. This phase was, in fact, elaborated to complement the anterior phases, where two machines that belong to the matter fed off the energies that have caused all the liquidation around; the machines of Thought and Imagination served the Old Testament and the New Testament respectively.
Today, we are on way to develop the third machine, the machine that will overcome all the obstacles, leaving no stone over stone. Only then, people will achieve their freedom and see the looming of the Truth. This is the true machine – the machine of the Reasoning.
That was like omitting the existence of the last book of the last phase, the book of the Apocalypse.
I will present here the proves that everything that I have said is over the Bible, demonstrating it through the Bible itself.
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; (John 14:16)
But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John 14:26)
Rev 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Rev 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Jhn 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Jhn 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Jhn 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

Jhn 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Jhn 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Jhn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will show you things to come
Jhn 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jhn 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Jhn 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jhn 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Rev 2:19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last [to be] more than the first.
Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man takes thy crown.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
An important observation here: “ that who trespass everything and go beyond the doctrine of Jesus Christ, and does not stay there, does not hold to God; that who stay on this has both the father and the son.”
(Translated by João Ferreira de Almeida, edition of 1901 from English to Portuguese and translated according to the Hebrew and Greek original text -1924. Best translation in accordance with the Hebrew and Greek texts by João Ferreira de Almeida and printed in 1924, second epistole of john 9)
The bibles, however modern they are with the translated texts by João Ferreira de Almeida, 1987 ed. , are totally changed. What is the reason for that, then?
There one will read the following: ” That who prevaricates (proceeds in a bad way, turning away from his duty, perpetrating adultery, satisfying his personal interests) and do not persevere on the doctrine of Christ, this one will not hold to God, whereas that who perseveres on the doctrine of Christ will hold to God and the Son” (1999 ed.)
The Catholic: “all those who walk randomnly and never stay on the doctrine of Christ have no God, those who stay on the doctrine, they hold to God and the Son” (1997 ed.)
Again I pose the question, why would anyone keep changing a sacred book such as the Bible?
Would João Ferreira de Almeida change the Bible if he were alive? Did he allow the Bible to be changed?
ev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.
Despite these warnings they tempered with the Book.
To conclude this subject, I would like to add that I have been doing some research over the letters of John sent to the Churches, and I kept asking how had John, one of the most considered discipiles of Christ and Apostle, spoken or written about the letters to the Churches, if Christ had never constructed any Church; in fact he himself stated “See ye not all these things? verify I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.” (Mathew 24:2)
And also:
Mat 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites [are]: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Mat 6:8 Be not yet therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
I was looking for an answer and now I found what “church” means. Church comes from Aramaic, a language spoken in Palestine on a daily basis. ( The Hebrew language was used only in religious activities), however the most ancient versions of Mathew was in Greek, the official idiom, even under the Roman ruling.
“Church is the translation of the Greek word “Englesia”, which meant, at that time, community. Hence a community had nothing to do with a new religion.
I am quite sure today that the Letters were sent to the communities, the Seven (7) Communities distributed throughout the cities, which were called: Efeso, Esmirna, Sardo, Pergamo, Tiara, Filadelphia e Laudicea, but never to a building or temple.
I would assume that what must have happened afterwards was that a group of people, belonging to any of these communities, decided to gather in that church or part of that church, in this case, in a determined place or house.
With time people adopted that name without looking for the real meaning of it, for simplication or even difficulty for accessing information at that time. The Church became a place where people gathered to mentalize to God, or the Major Force – the Church. The number of churches that proliferated went out of proportions, with a bunch of churches occupying a block , and keeping the distance of 50 to 500 meters from one another. It is unbelievable!
My friend, you can argumentate – “What is this guy saying? That there is a Book that is higher than the Bible in importance?” To what I will say: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he does; because I go unto my Father.”
Now I ask you: what is bigger than his works?
This means that a greater Knowledge to that one would come. Not that he was not capable of transmitting it, but who would understand the concept of a body of energy at that time? It was impossible to produce any report of how the Stars and Planets were made.
Jhn 14:17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jhn 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?
But if you don't believe me when I tell you about earthly things, how can you possibly believe if I tell you about heavenly things?
What does it mean not to be able to bear it now? It is not to be prepared to receive what he has to say. So, he delegated this competence to a new one who would come after him.
“you shall remember everything I hath told you!”
Whether you like it or not, this is the so expected Culture. The Rational Culture that is found in the Books of Universe in Disenchantment, beyond and over all teachings.

Nenhum comentário: